Friday, October 15, 2010

Africa Bound

This is just a blog that I have set up to let everyone know what's going on with me in my travels to Africa.  Some of it will be a journal of where I'm at and what I'm getting myself into, and some will be random thoughts on God, Christianity, or just life in general.  This blog was an idea to let everyone know about the things I'm involved with during my sabbatical time, but hopefully I'll be able to keep the creative juices flowing afterward and continue to post about what's happening in my life.  Anyway, hope everyone enjoys and I'll try my best to post as often as the urge hits me.

Wiggs

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to write something insightful, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice title.
    Quite fitting in a completely positive way.

    Ima stinkin' miss you.

    ReplyDelete